X
X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Geef Weer
Clear All

Medical marijuana license

Korting op 420shop
    Recently there has been alot of writing in norwegian newspapers about a guy who went to Holland to get medical marijuana and got it legally back to Norway due to Schengen regulations.

I suffer from delayed sleep phase syndrome, sleep apnea, anxiety, and muscle tension in the neck and jaw causing teeth grinding and tinnitus.
    Will this qualify me to get medical marijuana from a dutch physician? Are there any sites with information in english, and perhaps a list of approved conditions?

Re: Medical marijuana license

a little while ago I remembered another norwegian guy wanting the same and looked in this sub forum for it

http://www.jointjedraaien.nl/wietfor...am-a-Norwegian

as im unexperienced in norwegian law / medical law im unable to assist you in this matter but I believe your referring to this person so i'd suggest you read the topic

Comment

Yeah, I saw that thread after I posted my own, but I didn't find any relevant information.. unless google translator failed me.. or if there's a page 2 in the thread I didn't find? Navigating a dutch forum is a bit of a challenge..

As long as I bring documentation for my ailments from my norwegian physician, all it comes down to are dutch laws and dutch physicians.
      As long as I get a perscription in Holland, the Schengen agreement will allow me to bring the marijuana legally through norwegian customs.. so nevermind the norwegian laws.. =o)

Do you know if my condition will qualify for medical marijuana? Are there any government regulated list of symptoms and conditions that qualifies, or is it up to every physician what they will make out perscriptions for?

Comment

Well, the sleep apnea and anxiety wouldn't qualify you for medical use. Since apnea can't be stopped with cannabis, and anxiety will be even more intense when using cannabis. I wouldn't even recommend cannabis if you suffer from anxieties. The use could lead to a psychosis. It is scientificly proven that people who suffer from anxieties have an highly increased chance of getting a psychosis after marijuana use. However the muscle tension and the sleep phase syndrome would suffice for a prescription. In this forum, we're all about growing our own. So there isn't that much (factual) information on medical use.

Here's a website that can inform you about the conditions that could be relieved by using marihuana. http://www.apotheek.nl/Medische_info...d=10702&rId=41
        Throw a google translate on that page, and you'll get a lot more info than we could provide I guess. This - government related - site also cites that you and your doctor need to sign a Schengen's agreement. This will get you through customs, otherwise you might get into trouble for drug traffcicing. In short, it contains all the information you need, except for doctors adresses. But there should be one in every town. However, not all doctors think the same way about prescribing cannabis as a medicine.

Good luck, and I'd like it if you could inform us (and your fellow citizens) on how and where you went. And how it's been ofcourse.
        Een wijs man zei ooit: Als je iets niet kunt vinden over wiet kweken, dan wil je het blijkbaar niet graag genoeg weten.
        Rommeltopic. Buiten2016. Buiten2015. Buiten2014.

Comment

The best website for foreigners willing to buy medical marijhuana is http://www.cannabisbureau.nl/en/ And to export medical marijhuana, check http://www.farmatec.nl/medical_devices/default.aspx
          Both websites are from the government. So it's not related to coffeeshops or home-growers.

To grow your own plants. I would advise you to buy seeds by sensiseeds. They produce seeds for many medical strains. More info

Please, keep us informed!

Comment

chances of getting this to work are minimal, you are fully dependent on the willingness to cooperate from the doctor. Although not defendable by anyone who has more than two braincells, there are no medical conditions which are treated primarly with cannabis in the netherlands. A damn shame but reality (at least a form of...)

Looking at the medical info you provide i strongly suggest you do NOT start using medical marijuana, a least not in a psychoactive form. @LR2 posted remarks on anxiety which you should carefully evaluate. Preferably together with someone inormed both on your personal situation and in a more general medical way.

There's something else to keep in mind aswell : recently there have been activities from to dutch government to limit foreigner-access to marijuana in holland. This has something to do with drug tourism as it is called, but will have influence in the game your enrolling in.

It all starts with finding a good and openminded doctor, and building some kind of relationship with him or her. Best of luck, and please keep us informed.
            Society is like stew-if you don't keep it stirred up, you end up with a lot of scum on the top

Comment

Bezig...
            X