X
X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Geef Weer
Clear All

Coffee Shops closing

Korting op 420shop
    sorry, I do not speak Dutch so chances are that this topic has already been covered. But I was wondering what Dutch people think about the coffee shops closing for non-members? Personally, I think this sucks, and I prey it does not happen in Amsterdam too

http://www.weedtheworld.com/articles...e/world11.html

Re: Coffee Shops closing

Well, if you live in 'Limburg' (where the shops are available for people who live there) it's not bad.. You don't get much toerism anymore then. But, for outsiders, it's bad..

I don't think they will do the same in Amsterdam too..
    [B][URL="https://420shop.nl"][COLOR=#008000][B]420Shop.NL: uw head- & seedshop!

Comment

welkom weedtheworld nice to now you here on jd.abaut your question i dont like this. thats why i grow my own herb.
      grtz and keep up the good work

Comment

It sucks bigtime offcourse. Most people here are in favor of complete legalisation. I grow my own plants because most of the coffeeshops don`t deliver good quality. But i do hope that they won`t keep going in this direction.
        Grtz Kim
        "Een dwaas die weet dat hij een dwaas is, is al wijzer dan een dwaas die denkt dat hij wijs is." .

Medigebruiker

Comment

they must stop closing the shops because a lot of people might lose there jobs if the do sow...

Comment

Welcome to the forum, that the shops are very close is a pity, since there may not all mushrooms are sold in smart shops.
            Hopefully ga government agrees to recognize that more crime will explode in the street and around the shops.

Grtz
            420Shop, Online Headshop, Seedshop, Cannabis Souvenirs & Lifestyle
            Korting voor leden van Jointjedraaien.nl

Comment

I also think this policy (towerd legalisation of cannabis) sucks, they always go further and further, closing more and more shops, not a good thing and it does not look nice in the future either if you ask me.
              On the other hand I do agree with Kim that the quality of the weed sold in coffeeshops is far from what it should be, and the prices are just sick...

Comment

Bezig...
              X