Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Geef Weer
Clear All

Waarom is hier geen sticky van?

Korting op 420shop
    Ik ben een Weed-O-Holic, noem me Weedovic.
    Je denk wattun mafkees maar 't boeit me niets

Re: Waarom is hier geen sticky van?

Richt de ventilator ook niet direct op je lampen: delampen gaan dan schommelen en dat kost je opbrengst.
    Dit klopt niet.

Lampen hebben een optimale bedrijfs temperatuur waarbij de lamp het beste werkt, als je op de lamp gaat blazen koelt deze af en zal uiteindelijk een mindere output geven.
    Misschien dat ze zelfs sneller slijten alleen dat weed ik niet zeker.

Verder een goed stuk!
    In a democracy you are allowed to say whatever you think but if it's smart thats the second.

Comment

Ik mis de plaatjes, en een uiteg over de VPD (vapor pressure deficit).

Grtz.

Comment

Vaak is deze plek het looppad ter hoogte van de tafels of kweekbakken.
        Hou het hobby he. Looppaden en kweektafels is beetje overdone voor onze doelgroep!

Comment

@ monty: Klopt (maar kweekjes van 2/3x 400/600 watt imo ook), al is dit wel een oud stuk neem ik aan. Het komt uit 'Highlife'.
          Plaatjes e.d miste ik al, ik heb het rechtstreeks van wietforum gejat. Wat VPD is weet ik ook niet.

Het viel me enkel op dat er zo weinig aandacht word geschenkt aan zuurstof terwijl daar toch een heel verhaal achter zit.(basis)
          Daarom wou ik deze kennis delen, dat zowel vaardige als minder vaardige kwekers er wat uit kunnen halen.
          Want stickywaardig is dit natuurlijk wel.

Peace

Comment

Als 't niet gejat was..
            ~ 2011-12 ~ 2012-13 ~ 2017 ~ 2019 ~ 2020 ~ BuitenQweeksels ~

Comment

^^ dan was 't slecht bedacht

Comment

Vapour Pressure Deficit

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
                Vapour Pressure Deficit, or VPD, is the difference (deficit) between the amount of moisture in the air and how much moisture the air can hold when it is saturated. Once air becomes saturated water will condense out to form clouds, dew or films of water over leaves. It is this last instance that makes VPD important for greenhouse regulation. If a film of water forms on a plant leaf it becomes far more susceptible to rot. On the other hand, as the VPD increases the plant needs to draw more water from its roots (and if it is a cutting, dry out and die). For this reason the ideal range for VPD in a greenhouse is from 0.45 kPa to 1.25 kPa, ideally sitting at around 0.85 kPa. As a general rule, most plants grow well at VPDs of between 0.8 to 0.95 kPa [1]
                In ecology, it is the difference between the actual water vapour pressure and the saturation water vapour pressure at a particular temperature. Unlike relative humidity, vapour pressure deficit has a simple nearly straight-line relationship to the rate of evapotranspiration and other measures of evaporation.
                Contents

[hide]
                1 Computing VPD for plants in a greenhouse
                2 See also
                3 References
                4 External links
                [edit] Computing VPD for plants in a greenhouse

To compute the VPD[2] we need the ambient (greenhouse) air temperature, the relative humidity and if possible, the canopy air temperature. We must then compute the saturation pressure. Saturation pressure can be looked up in a psychrometric chart or derived from the Arrhenius equation, a way to compute it directly from temperature is
                kPa
                where

T – Temperature of the air in K, T(K) = Tcanopy sat when the canopy temperature is known.

Grtz.
                Last edited by Jointjedraaien; 29 July 2012, 03:26. Reden: gebroken links

Comment

Daar is een topic over.
                  ~ 2011-12 ~ 2012-13 ~ 2017 ~ 2019 ~ 2020 ~ BuitenQweeksels ~

Comment

kon hem niet vinden via de zoekfunktie, tnx.

Grtz.

Comment

Bezig...
                    X