X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Geef Weer
Clear All

First grow inside

Korting op 420shop
    Hello fellow growers.

After searching and reading lots of information on forums, the internet, growshops etc...I finally found the best setup for my first grow (I think ).

Please allow me to write this down and give your opinions.

As mentioned before I want to buy feminized seeds and plant 40-60 plants inside.

Ok here we go...

I am planning to buy the prepgrowbox from GTools (http://www.g-tools.nl/ned/specspregrowbox.html)

and when the seedlings are strong enough I will put them in a Secret Jardin Kweektent with 4x 600Watt bulbs. (http://www.kweektenten.com/N_frame.h...fo-N_xp_2.html)

together I will be able to harvest 4-6x a year. (heard from growshops).

The only thing I need to do is to install the tent with great armature.

The following questions are rising up in my mind:

1. which bulbs should I buy? Philips or Osram?(600WATT)
    2. What type of ground should I grow on (Atami light mix what I use now for my outdoor plants), plagron royalty mix or the KJ special mix 50L??
    3. what brand/type of 'koolstoffilter' should I use? what will cover the smell enough?
    4. or should I buy the pre installed tent with the pre installed armature? is the quality good enough to make the growing a succes?

hope you can help me out and give your opinions. Thanx...

cheers mate

JD

Comment

Re: First grow inside

thanx mate for your reaction....it's just the way you look at it of course. I see it in another perspective.

for myself it's for medical uses. and want to give it away to other persons who are sick as well FOR FREE. (want to make a statement). People who are sick and want to use cannabis in stead of regular medicins still need to pay a lot of money.. mostly they are unable to work like me and have a little chomage per month.

One of my friends is dying soon. He's terminal and doesn't get any help from the government. outrages!scum
      they should legalize all soft drug...growing for your own as well as making little money for it.

No don't want to use regular medicine's because I think it is poison. Grass is pure natural but don't smoke a lot. just to ease the pain.

Comment

Thats a nice story... But in here whe dont help people who whant to have 70 plants
        becase this is for Hobby and medicinale .
        Evry body can tell a story but 70 plants is illegaal sik or not sik or dying its illegaal

bye
        God was never on your side..

Comment

Welcome to the forum, please to remember that this is a hobby and medical forum and not for commercial breeders to help Riele.

Grtz
          420Shop, Online Headshop, Seedshop, Cannabis Souvenirs & Lifestyle
          Korting voor leden van Jointjedraaien.nl

Comment

no problem mate. just reading and gaining information than. cheers...

anyone who do want to help me or providing me from information is welcome to pm me.

Comment

Bezig...
            X