X
X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Geef Weer
Clear All

Please help to buy growbox

Korting op 420shop
    Hello dear members of this forum, I live in Lithuania and can't speak holland, only english

So I want to buy complete grow box to grow weed at home like this So mabie you can help me to choose good growbox? I need growbox for 2 - 3 marijuana plants with complete control (air, temperature, water and etc.) So do you know good shops which sell such things online?

Please help me with this thing, you can write to me on skype: kaimas007 or PM at this forum.

Thank guys, waiting for your help

Hi there bro

Welcome on our forum at first!
    As you're not Dutch we won't bother you with the formal stuff :p
    Euhm well, you're looking for a growbox then. What type of lamp do you want?
    400Watt 600Watt?
    The surface would be around 1 square meter as you're talking about 2-3 plants. (provide us with some more info about what you're exactly looking for).
    What I strongly advise you is to have a look at this online shop:
    http://www.growshopalien.com/
    The prices are fair and you can contact them by mail whenever you want. They got an english version of the site so you should be okay there.
    If you have any further questions please go ahead

Greetzzz

Jona

Comment

also you could build ur own!! that will safe you monny

Comment

Thank you for your answers, I don't even know what lamps I need, I just don't have enought time to make it by my own, I want to buy already made growbox with lamps, condition, temperature, water...

Comment

It's simple
          You got 2 main and appropriate kind of lamps in a situation I'm imagining here
          400Watt and 600Watt
          400 uses less electricity but gives less light as well. On the other hand it is easier to control (regarding temperature especially).
          Our motto is: Light = Weight so the more light the more weight. So a 600W would, per definition, give more grams...
          I recently started with a 400W being told it's a very good start.
          Next to the lamp you also need a growbox (a tent in fact) which costs you from 90-300euro's depending on the quality and the seize. For a 400Watt you should take 1square meter. (Starts looking like mine a bit). You also need a Fan (takes care of fresh air). Apart from those 3 main things you need POTS, FERTILIZER (which is quite expensive but a must), soil (Plagron Batmix is one of the best in its kind). SEEDS as well obviously. A THERMOMETER is very handy to keep your temperature high enough.
          Brought you to the following list:
          400/600W HPS (high pressure sodium) LAMP
          A FAN (the higher ur lamp the higher ur fan need to be..., also makes it extra expensive)
          POTS (Small and bigger ones)
          FERTILIZER (normal fertilizer and flowering (pk13/14) fertilizer)
          SEEDS (whatever you like to smoke)
          Extra CABLES (to connect the lamp, fan to a plugg )
          a growTENT (or box, it's the same thing) for 400w that would be 1x1x2 <-> 600Watt: 1.2x1.2x2m

Brings you on a 450-600Euro's
          Do the calcing on the site I gave you, it has it all there.

Obviously you can also get some nice gizmo's as a fancontroller which automatically controls the temperature in your tent by sucking more or less fresh air with the fan...
          EC/pH devices (to maximalise the precision on the best conditions for your plant).
          Etc...

Greetzzz

Jona

(gimme some more time, like tomoz, I'll help you a bit more then, I'm watching a Tv program atm ).
          Last edited by Jona; 13 October 2008, 21:04.

Comment

Dear Virusas, i'm sure these movies will help you: They explain you everyting about homegrowing, in english!:

http://jointjedraaien.nl/wietforum/f...eks-t2139.html
            [B][URL="https://420shop.nl"][COLOR=#008000][B]420Shop.NL: uw head- & seedshop!

Comment

Sveiki atvyke!

Youre the first one who's got the balls to make an account and ask questions (wich speaks english)

Although you don't speak dutch youre welkom here!

Enjoy!
              Veel gestelde vragen over het forum

JOINTJEDRAAIEN.NL - Smoking Community
              420Shop.NL - Headshop / Seedshop : Korting voor leden van Jointjedraaien.nl

Comment

thanks for your help I'm planning to spent from 200 to 600eur for all stuff, how large homebox do I need to get say 200 grams? I think i'll get around 200grams from 2 plants so will 1m x 1m x1m will be enough?

Comment

Now i'm thinking of buying "Homebox Large Grow Tent 1 m 2 Basic Setup" from growshopalien.com what do you think about this choice? Is the included lamp (Included Assimilation Light System with Philips Son-t-pia + Bulb 400w) is enuogh? and how many plants I can grow up in this box? What do I need more or you can offer me another box to choose?

Comment

hey virusas welcome aboard the choice you made is a good one we sell alot of these homeboxes a 400 watt light gives a square meter of light and is good for 4x25 or 12x11 or 20x4 liters pots,thats a choise you should make yourself,but i would go for the 11 liter pots.
                    if you have any questions about ordering or things you can always make a phonecall.

greetzzz alien

Comment

I'm planning to keep my growbox in my basement, so I need to know, is growbox made from this material is good for keeping it in basement?

Comment

Yeh, the heat stays inside and you'll have plenty of heat given by your lamps so if the basement is cooler, then you're fan (if you have a fancontroller with a thermometer) doesn't have to work that much coz the air that gets inside is fairly cool already. This is certainly not a problem!

Greetzzz

Comment

Bezig...
                        X