Dit topic is gesloten.
X
X

• Filter
  • Tijd
  • Geef Weer
Clear All

Re: Sorry about last time, trying again

Hey sorry to bother again. Maybe I am being a bit paranoid but there is something I would like to clarify; Borklots said this in an above post: "If you pay your bills with 10x 600 watt they got your adress within a week". Is that a general consensus? And would that be using 10 x 600W lamps 12, 18 or 24 hours a day?

The reason I am asking because I find myself using a lot of other electric equipment and I want to make sure the cops don't come knocking down my door to steal my precious plants

Comment

The use of electricity is not illegal, no matter the amount. But : when the amount of energy you are using exceeds the amount what is being used in similar situations then that might trigger some effect. Think of it as that when you in a little flat somewhere use far more energy than a normal 4p household.. That IN COMBINATION with other hints which may lead to think you are having a gardenproject going MIGHT trigger a visit from the energycompany. Pay the bills, make sure you don't give away any hint whatsoever on your project en when asked about your electricity0usage tell them you've multiple computers running or something.

good luck
      Society is like stew-if you don't keep it stirred up, you end up with a lot of scum on the top

Comment

Engels whyyyyyyyy talk to me

P.s ik vind dat het de taak van JD is om al zijn posten te vertalen In Nl tenslotte draai hij een Nl forum ..... kijken of hij goed Engels kan vertalen
        God was never on your side..

Comment

Waarom Bel ? is dit topic relevant voor jou ? Ik wil best vertalen hoor als je nieuwsgierig bent waar het allemaal over gaat..

Niet lullig bedoeld maar ik ben altijd wat verbaasd als mensen niet basis engels kunnen tegenwoordig, je wordt ermee doodgegooid zo ongeveer... Mara goed, ik heb les gehad in het engels en vaak uitsluitend met buitenlanders in projecten gezeten dus dan moet je wel denk ik
          Society is like stew-if you don't keep it stirred up, you end up with a lot of scum on the top

Comment

Bezig...
          X